Monday, August 21, 2006

Me and my MBA

Ahh!! The buzz is that I have quit everything and taken a sanyas from work.. Naah naah! Am not looking for moksha.. Just taken a break to do my MBA.. And I travelled to the wonderland and land of opportunities - USA to experience this new tirade in life.

Its been almost 2 months since I have been in USA.. I have settled down pretty well out here and intend to do better day by day.. Lets hope for the best..

Well for the past 1.5 months it has been just orientation , orientation and orientation... I am tired... The classes started today..

I almost slept through the Accounting class and then Economics .. Man! After 5 years back to studies.. It haunts!!! Really haunts.. I dont know when I would get into the groove...

Pray for me.. More on subsequent blogs...

1 Comments:

Blogger RaMBliNgs oF a wHAcK mINd said...

you thought I wouldn't check ur blog...
Good luck topi...

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home