Monday, May 02, 2005

Tsunami - A Dream or Reality !!

Had a dream last night, which is rare in its own terms. I saw destruction of the earth by the monsterous tsunami wave. I was right there in the middle of the action.

I was wandering in the beauty of the nature in of those beautiful beaches in the world ( I think was in the islands of Lakshwadeep, India) , along with my office colleagues and their respective families. Then suddenly I see huge waves coming towards us, I Just said to my colleagues " Hey dude!! seems a big wave, lets run back as a precaution. They ran back along with me. " One of them shouted we will go on the top floor of that 2-storeyed which was a good 150 m away from us. Uncertain about the fact, that we would be able to reach there , we all ran with full throttle, suddenly one forgot that his family was behind. he aid I will get them, You guys proceed. Thats the last I saw of him . Uhhhh!!!

We just managed to reach a one-storeyed building when the Wave (which looked like a Tsunami) reached the shore. My colleague got lost somewhere and I was lurched to find a shelter of my own. I was about to get to the stairs when the wave ( this had subsided a lot by now) reached me. At that instant I jumped ( probably inspired by my daily Badminton lessons) and held the grill of a window and stood on the window ..

After a few seconds when everything seemed calm and quiet, I saw a Humongous wave coming onto me and probably would have swept me all alive into the wilderness of death.... This is what i saw coming towards me :

(This is not the Tsunami wave though its the result of a dam breakage in China in 2001)

Just then,...............




My mom woke me up to the reality of life. Probably was relieved, but then, the pain of the people who might have been devasted by the KILLER WAVE in reality was just felt..

Dreams are more worse than reality... At least in reality if you dont survive you dont know what happened. But dreams leave a strong impact and somewhere in your conscience you will be affected!!

Have seen such a dream for the second time!! first was in November 2001.. This one was really worse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home