Friday, April 29, 2005

Friends !! Uhhh!! Remembering them!!

Remembering those old Days in Bangalore!!

What an ALUMNI MEET (Did I use the right terminology ??? DID I ????) was for the old schoolmates.. Meeting all together after 7 years!! Its a huge-huge time!! We missed so many guys, who werent around !! All scattered around the globe... Hope to have one when people come back to India!! There was Sophie, Ram... Did I miss anybody else :( God, grant me this wish!!

Is everybody listening!! You guys should!!

Well lemme tell you it wasnt an Alumni Meet it was just about celebrating Richie's birthday....
There you see CINTILLATING(scintillating) Chinni, Dashing and Bashing me, Shivering Sheki, Maverick Mru ( not a sis of Bru Coffee), and then the Bday gal- Ravicious Richie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home